Cauliflower rice and spiced chicken for $3.74
See more recipes in this Week's Woman's Day.
cauliflower, ½, cut
lemon, 1, half cut into wedges, half zested and juiced
garlic, 4 cloves, crushed
olive oil, 2 tablespoons
smoked paprika, 2 teaspoons
chicken thigh cutlets, 4, skin on
chilli powder, ½ teaspoon
Greek yoghurt, ¾ cup
cooked brown long-grain rice, 1½ cups, cooled
baby spinach leaves, 50g
- Preheat oven to hot, 200°C.
- In a baking dish, toss cauliflower, wedges, garlic and oil together. Sprinkle with half paprika. Season. Cover with foil, roast 20 minutes.
- Remove foil. Place chicken on cauliflower. Baste and sprinkle with remaining paprika and chilli. Roast 20-25 minutes, until cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine lemon zest and juice with Greek yoghurt. Season to taste.
- In a bowl, combine rice with spinach and cauliflower (discard wedges). Serve chicken with rice and lemon yoghurt.
- To reduce fat in this dish, use chicken thigh fillets or simply remove skin from the chicken pieces.